- Implement HR Strategy in lines with Business Vision and HR plans. Re-look and review the HR Organization Structure and in view of HR Plans.
- Lead the M&A activities from Culture, Values, Vision, Mission & HR Strategy etc. perspective. Conduct HR Process mapping and work along with CHRO to create HR Process Maturity Roadmap.
- Lead the HR Automation project across locations. Review and align HR Polices in light of HR Automation and also in accordance with best in class HR practices.
- Lead Talent Management process and manage Hi-Potential programs. Conduct Succession Planning exercise and provide all the necessary support for development of successors.
- Ensure that the business plan is cascaded in terms of quantifiable performance measures across the organization to enable the effective implementation of the performance management system.
- Conduct manpower planning in coordination with the Department Heads in order to ensure skilled human capital in the right numbers to achieve business results. Monitor & Review staffing numbers so as to ensure optimal staffing of functions.
- Lead the learning & development initiatives; drive the training need identification in consultation with the Department Heads and oversee the effective planning and implementation of training programmes to ensure capability building of employees.
- Link Compensation / Merit Increments with Performance. Standardize Compensation & Incentive plans to bring objectivity and transparency. Govern the implementation of initiatives in the area of rewards and compensation such as variable pay scheme, increments etc.
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of standardized Human Resources policies for personnel across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements for Core Employees while working closely with Legal Function.
Roles and responsibilities
September 3, 2022